Sunday 2 June 2013

Dr Marten Polley Shoes.

I've never been quite so in love with a pair of shoes in my entire life time. Having owned a pair of Dr Marten boots for years now, I never saw myself jumping onto the 'Dr Marten Sandals' bandwagon. Yet here I am, drooling over these simple, T-bar wonders. Being my typical self, I left the webpage up for days, hoping my mum would stumble across them and take pity. However as time passed, these beauties were snatched up quick and one day I saw the inevitable 'sold out' sign by size 7 (I have been cursed with man feet) before they disappeared from the face of the planet entirely.

However, when procrastinating you can find incredible amounts to do, so I spent a solid half an hour tracking these down. I found them on a questionable 'Scorpion Ladies Footwear' website along with some interesting styles of shoes I didn't fully understand in all honesty. As stock lessens I have been leaving the page up on my mum's laptop and subtly (which for me means in the least discreet way possible) bring it up because I am determined not to fail this time!

Megan Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment